[Scip] Is there a safe way to setName on Cons and Var after creation

fergal mohan fergal at mohandigital.com
Wed Jul 29 02:20:13 MEST 2009

Hi guys, I was hoping to be able to set names on Cons and Vars after the creation stage. I was looking into using SCIPconsSetNamePointer and SCIPvarSetNamePointer but apart from leaking the old name I think I need to do some BMSallocBlockMemory call to prevent Asserts from firing (I tried a few things  but nothing works so far). Is this supported and is there a way to get the old pointer and free it as part of the setName steps ?
Fergal