[Scip] Informations about the Search Tree

nikolaj@crt.umontreal.ca nikolaj at crt.umontreal.ca
Wed May 27 23:31:37 MEST 2009

Hi all,

I would like to retrieve some informations about the nodes in the search
tree (Branch and Bound). My problem is to minimize some objective function
and I'm using a Branch and Cut algorithm.

Basically, I would like to have these informations (for the original
problem) at each node :

lower bound : should I use SCIPgetNodeDualbound or SCIPnodeGetLowerbound
or something else ?

upper bound : what can I use ? How does SCIP find an upper bound ?

What is the simpliest way to know if a node was cut off ? if a primal
solution was detected at a node ? Do I have to use an event handler ?

Thank you.

Have a nice day !

Best,

Nikolaj