[Scip] SCIPfixVar

fergal mohan fergal at mohandigital.com
Fri Nov 6 00:46:57 MET 2009

Hi all, I'm just getting to the point where I'm testing my .NET wrapper for SCIP after a few digressions. Following some good advice on this list I ended up abstracting the MIP and LP capabilities to a common Solver class (and.copying data between them where needed before solving). When I've fixed some integers in an MIP problem and solved it, I'd like to add a PropagateVarBoundsToLPProblemFromFixedIntgers() method which would take the values of the integer variables from the contained MIP and set bounds on the corresponding variables in the LP Problem to exactly those values (lowerBound=upperBound), then resolve the LP so that the LP solution is available. I'm wondering if I can use the SCIPfixVar method to help or if there is any advice out there that might help the cause?
Fergal