[Scip] How to display values of all variables (zero or non-zero) in standalone scip solver?

Tobias Achterberg achterberg at zib.de
Fri Nov 6 10:09:29 MET 2009

I think that in the standalone solver there is no such option. The magic flag is the
'printzeros' argument of the SCIPprintBestSol() method. This is set to FALSE in
SCIPdialogExecDisplaySolution() at line 781 of src/scip/dialog_default.c.

So, what you could do is to change this in the SCIP source code and then recompile.

Of course, you can also write your own small C/C++ program that just includes all the
plugins, including the default SCIP shell, adds one more dialog entry (like "display
fullsolution") which calls SCIPprintBestSol() with 'printzeros' == TRUE. Then, you have a
SCIP shell with extended functionality.

Tobias