[Scip] More solutions

Julio Rojas jcredberry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:01:12 MET 2009

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Let me write the commands I'm issuing:

read problem.lp
set limits solutions 1
optimize
write solution sol1.txt
read problem.lp
set limits solution 2
optimize
write solution sol2.txt

sol1.txt and sol2.txt should be different, as the optimizer is telling me it
have found two solutions, but that's not the case as both solutions are the
same (diff sol1.txt sol2.txt).

If I do this:

read problem.lp
set limits solutions 1
optimize
write solution sol1.txt
set limits solution 2
optimize

Then the solver tells me the model is already solved and the same solution
appears.

So, maybe there is just one solution even if the solver says there are two?
Or I'm not doing the correct procedure to get the second solution.

Thank you so much for your time and patience.
Julio Rojas
jcredberry at gmail.com