[Scip] Determinism

Alejandro Burzyn aleburzyn at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 14:17:51 MEST 2009

Ok, thank you again, recently I've found what the difference was between the runs: I had changed the SCIP version from 1.1 to 1.2.
In the attach I've put the lp problem, and the stats of the runs of both versions of scip
(precompiled binary for windows with soplex in both cases, default settings). The runs were made on an athlon xp 1.8 ghz, with 1 gb ram.
I think the principal difference is in the root cuts, but I don't know if I should keep with 1.1
or tune 1.2 a little. I'll be grateful for any advice.
Thank you very much,
Alejandro