[Scip] SCIP 1.2 for branch-and-price

Frank Hennig frank.hennig at iot.ntnu.no
Thu Sep 24 11:17:45 MEST 2009

Hello SCIP people,

I have tried SCIP 1.2 on my Branch-and-price code and have obtained
different lower bounds than with SCIP 1.1.0.6.

Question: Is there anything I have to switch off other than we had to do
in the earlier version? I use the same SCIPdefplugins as before where I
have excluded separation, propagation and presolving.

Regards,

Frank

Frank Hennig  -  Naval Architect, PhD Candidate

Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management

Alfred Getz veg 3

NO-7491 Trondheim, Norway

Phone:   +49 30 314 23 598

Email:      frank.hennig at iot.ntnu.no