[Scip] Fwd: Fwd: stop condition of pricing routine

Mattia Barbieri barbieri.mattia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 14:21:34 MEST 2010

Hi Gerald, hi all.
 Did you found any solution to the stabilization issue? I tried the method
mentioned above, the convex combination with previous dual solutions, and it
seems to work fine for certain type of istances (the problem that was very
difficult to solve still remain difficult, and no improvement is achieved).
Hence I would like to try the method with the 5-piecewise linear penalty
function. This should be implemented using a modified relaxator (as we
discussed previously), but create and solve a new LP at each pricing round
seems to be an enormous waste of time. How can I get information from the
last LP to warmstart the new one?

  Thanks a lot,
  best regards

--