[Scip] Deactivating constraints

Martin Bergner mbergner at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Aug 17 14:48:05 MEST 2010

Hello all,

is there a way to deactivate a constraint during presolving such that a
solution violating it will be feasible at the end? I can delete
constraints during presolving (from the transformed problem) but
solutions violating this constraint will be infeasible. The feasibity is
checked against the original problem, where the constraint is still
existing.

I want to solve a lot of similar problems where a subset of constraints
is disabled in each run. On the other hand, I don't want to keep track
of the additions and deletions after each try. The problem should
contain all constraints that are added and only the irrelevant ones
would be disabled.

Is there a quick way to do that via a presolver or do I need to set up
the new problem each time from scratch, only including the constraints
that I want?

Regards,
Martin