[Scip] how to ouput the solution

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Tue Aug 24 11:15:50 MEST 2010

Hi,

if you use the interactive shell, you can just type "write solution" and
then the name of the file where the solution should be saved. In either
case, the filename should have the extension for which the reader, where
you declared SCIP_DECL_READERWRITE, is called (I think it is .csol if
you just altered the reader from the coloring example).