[Scip] SCIP problem installation on Mac OS

Paolo Lazzeroni paolo.lazzeroni at polito.it
Tue Dec 21 13:10:40 MET 2010

Hi all,
I was an old user of SCIP on linux OS platform (ubuntu 10.04 release)
and one week ago I changed my pc with a mac. Now I would like to keep
the SCIP toolbox also on my new mac but I have encountered some problem
during the installation. In fact following the instruction shown in the
"INSTALLL" file inside of  "ziboptsuite-2.0.0" folder, the first step is
to enter the command "make" (or "sudo make") in to the command line
pointed within the ZIB folder ("ziboptsuite-2.0.0" ). But the command
doesn't produce any effect exept for this one:

-bash: make: command not found
   sudo: make: command not found (using sudo command)

Can someone help me? Is there someone that has encountered the same problem?

Thank you.

Paolo