[Scip] How to access a subscip in ObjPricer::scip_redcost?

Sebastian Ruther sebastian.ruther at uon.edu.au
Wed Dec 22 15:18:43 MET 2010

Hey,

I implemented a pricerdata in which i store the pointer to the subscip. However, I get assertion errors when I want to use this pointer later on. Don't think your way would be much different but I'll try it tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to you as well! I heard it's white Christmas this year in Germany.
Sebastian