[Scip] how to disable some presolvers?

Tobias Achterberg achterberg at zib.de
Mon Jan 4 10:11:00 MET 2010

The method SCIPsetIntParam() does the job. Of course, you need to call this for each
"presolving/xxx/maxrounds" parameter individually.

As you already pointed out, an alternative is to not call SCIPincludePresolXXX() for the
presolver plugins that you do not want to use, which implies that you must not call
SCIPincludeDefaultPlugins(). Consequently, you need to include the plugins that you want
to have (like constraint handlers, cut separators, branching rules, heuristics) manually.

Tobias