[Scip] Different results using SOPlex and CPLEX

Martin Bergner mbergner at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jan 19 10:38:37 MET 2010

Hi all,

when I compile my program with OPT=dbg LPS=cpx, it works flawlessly.
However, compiling with soplex, apparently setting all of my variables
to the value 0 is a valid solution. Since I have set partitioning
constraints in my problem (\sum x_i = 1), this can not be right.

This problem exists with scip 1.2.0. Exporting the problem as lp and
solving it with commandline cplex works. With scip in the commandline
it works with cplex and not with soplex.

Do you have any idea? Attached is the exported (from scip) lp file, the
set partitioning constraints are named order_*. Do you think this is
more likely a soplex problem or do you have any other idea where the
problem might be?

Regards
Martin