[Scip] stop condition of pricing routine

Mattia Barbieri barbieri.mattia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:07:00 MEST 2010

Hi all,
  I know that in the pricing process, in a Branch&Price Tree, at each node
the pricing routine will stop if no variables with negative (min) reduced
cost are found. What about if I want to stop the pricing (i.e. not calling
again the slave procedure, SCIP_DECL_PRICERREDCOST) on my own conditions? In
my case, at each node, I want to stop the pricing if  Z_RMP (the objective
value of the relaxation, UB) is less than L(pi) (the value of the lagrangian
relaxation, LB) plus epsilon. No matter if no negative reduced cost
variables are found, because I am introducing a stabilizing scheme, so it is
possible that new variables are found at the next iteration, when the trust
region is updated.

  Best regards

--
Mattia Barbieri