[Scip] error information "[src/scip/scip.c:11865] ERROR: LP not solved to optimality"

XiangyongLi lixiangyong at 163.com
Tue Mar 16 16:24:59 MET 2010

Dear all,

I use SCIP to design a branch and price code. At each call of pricer, I want to use SCIPgetLPObjval(scip) to get the LP objective value. When I call SCIPgetLPObjval(scip) at the root node, the following error information came up:

[src/scip/scip.c:11865] ERROR: LP not solved to optimality,

and it returned the LP objective value is = 100000000000000000000.000000.

If I ignored this error information, and continued to add new variable at the root node, same error information came up at the next call of  SCIPgetLPObjval(scip).

Would you please tell me what is the problem?  Thanks.

Best regards.

Xiangyong Li