[Scip] Transformed constraints

Julio Rojas jcredberry at gmail.com
Fri May 14 17:13:43 MEST 2010

I tried reading a zpl file and the standalone solver (64 bit) told me:

SCIP> read problem.zpl
no reader for input file <problem.zpl> available
following readers are avaliable for reading:

I tried with the 32-bit version and it crashed with the following
message (it only had a definition of a couple of sets):
*** Error 168: No program statements to execute

Thanks in advance.
Julio Rojas
jcredberry at gmail.com