[Scip] why dual solutions of Soplex are different from CPLEX

XiangyongLi lixiangyong at 163.com
Mon May 17 16:25:41 MEST 2010

Dear all,

I use SCIP to develop a branch and price method where soplex is used as the LP solver.  At the root node, I use SCIPgetDualsolLinear to get dual solutions. In the mean while, I also output the corresponding MIP at this node. I use CPLEX to solve the corresponding LP and get dual solutions.  But these dual solutions are different from those obtained by SCIPgetDualsolLinear  in my B&P.

Is there any reason for this situation?  Thanks.

Xiangyong