[Scip] the reduced costs of some existing variables are negative

XiangyongLi lixiangyong at 163.com
Mon May 31 13:25:03 MEST 2010

Dear all,

I develop a B&P to solve a minimizing problem. In the pricer, I try to find some new variables which do not come into the objective functions, but appear in constraints.  I found that some existing variables (they are not related to objective values) have negative reduced costs. Is it possible?  Because of the above problem, my own pricer can the same variable many times and the program cannot terminate.

Thanks.

Xiangyong