[Scip] SCIP 2.0.0 on a Windows machine

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Wed Oct 13 08:59:51 MEST 2010

Hello Jacob and Sebastian and other Visual Studio users,

just today we have put online an installation instruction for Microsoft
Visual Studio 2008 and 2010.  It contains necessary patches, project and
solution files for building Zimpl, SoPlex and SCIP, and can be
downloaded under

    http://zibopt.zib.de/download.shtml

We have experienced similar difficulties with the linker as you
describe.  They seem to be triggered by "wrong" build order and can be
resolved by first building the NLPI library (in a separate project),
secondly the SCIP library.  For details of how we set up the ZIB
Optimization Suite build system, see the README file in our description.

Hope that helps,
ambros