[Scip] example relaxators

Shahin Gelareh shahin.gelareh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 19:04:06 MEST 2010

Hi everybody,

Very recently I have started playing around SCIP mainly for its concept of
relaxators.
I need to replace the lp relaxation of SCIP with my let say lagrangian one.
But there does not seem to be an example of using it, in particular in C++
interface. Isn't there anything like example etc for relaxators or I cannot
find it? The way documentation talks is quite confusing and need a nested
layers of understanding the details of SCIP which is not really the best
thing for a simple test. There is also a file line relax_xxx{c,h} which is
also not that easy to play with.
I would really be happy if I get an answer that there some thing like an
example some where, so that I learn from.

best,
Shahin