[Scip] how to get the LP solution at each node of the B&B tree

Kati Wolter wolter at zib.de
Fri Sep 24 09:18:39 MEST 2010

 Hi Xiangyong,

the methods you are interested in are SCIPgetSolVal() and
SCIPgetSolVals(). Please see scip.h for more details. Furthermore,
SCIPgetLPBranchCands() in scip.h provides the branching candidates for
LP solution branching, i.e., the fractional variables in the LP
solution, along with the LP solution values.

By the way, a good starting point for finding specific functionalities
of SCIP might be the list of public methods
http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/group__PUBLICMETHODS.html#_details.

Best regards,
Kati