[Scip] New SCIP doxygen docu

nikolaj@crt.umontreal.ca nikolaj at crt.umontreal.ca
Thu Sep 30 18:29:01 MEST 2010

On Wed, September 29, 2010 5:25 am, Stefan Heinz wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>

> the SCIP release 2.0.0 is coming up as most of you already know. Today
> you have the change to see the (new) doxygen documentation.
>
> http://scip.zib.de/doc2/html/index.html
>

> Please have a look and tell us if there are typos or other issues.
>

> One of the most important features is the SEARCH OPTION in the right
> upper corner.
>
> ENJOY
> The SCIP Team

Hello everyone again,

Hm, I was too quick... You can not search whatever function in SCIP. Sorry
for polluting the mailing list.

Is it possible/desirable to include ALL functions of SCIP? Maybe it would
slow down the search? Or ask for too much work? In any case, grep is my
friend.

Maybe my needs are a little bit unusual as I'm using non public functions
and internal structures of SCIP. Why do I do this? Because I think (and I
can be wrong of course) that I can not achieve what I'm doing otherwise.

I would like to thank again and again the people of SCIP to make such a
great tool available to us.

Have a nice day,

Nikolaj