[Scip] Bug in cons_orbitope.c

Matthias Peinhardt matthias.peinhardt at ovgu.de
Mon Dec 12 17:41:02 MET 2011

Dear SCIPers,

here is a small patch for cons_orbitope.c:
788c788
<             if ( l < nblocks-1 && SCIPvarGetUbLocal(vars[j][l]) < 0.5 )
---
>             if ( l < nblocks-1 && l <= j && SCIPvarGetUbLocal(vars[j][l]) <
0.5 )
837c837
<                   if ( l < nblocks-1 && SCIPvarGetUbLocal(vars[k][l]) <
0.5 )
---
>                   if ( l < nblocks-1 && l <= k && SCIPvarGetUbLocal(vars[k]
[l]) < 0.5 )

Additionally, I'd like to ask about your valgrind testing: when I run valgrind
on a executable linked to Cplex I get lots of errors from within Cplex. Do
you know whether those are false positives, or real errors? Is there a way to
suppress this?

Best,
Matthias

--