[Scip] SCIP 2.1.1 released

Stefan Heinz heinz at zib.de
Fri Dec 30 13:50:38 MET 2011

Hi everybody,

Xmas is now over but we have a final present for you. We just posted
SCIP 2.1.1 which is a bug fix release (for 2.1). That means, the
interface did not change compared to version 2.1 and the source code
contains (hopefully) not as many bugs as before. This should make it
easy for you to use this version if you already changed to version 2.1.
We also made a few performance improvements. See the CHANGELOG file for
more details

http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/CHANGELOG.html

Thanks to all of you who submitted bugs and a special thanks to those
who additionally provided a bug fix.

We wish you all the best for 2012
The SCIP developer team

PS: We also released the ZIB Optimization Suite 2.1.1 which contains
SCIP 2.1.1, SoPlex 1.6.0, and ZIMPL 3.2.0
http://zibopt.zib.de/