[Scip] Gomory cuts

James Cussens jc at cs.york.ac.uk
Fri Feb 18 14:25:11 MET 2011

I'm trying to force SCIP to always find Gomory cuts - irrespective of
how weak they are -  whenever I have fractional variables in the
solution of the LP relaxation of my IP.

But eventually, I get:
[src/scip/sepa_gomory.c:577] debug: end searching gomory cuts: found 0 cuts

I think I've set all the parameters to allow useless cuts to be found,
but I assume I'm missing something.

Is there a way of ensuring any Gomory cuts are found?

Thanks,

James

--
James Cussens	         ---- NEW CONTACT DETAILS ----
Dept of Computer Science &
York Centre for Complex Systems Analysis             jc at cs.york.ac.uk
Room 326, The Hub, Deramore Lane              Tel  +44 (0)1904 325371
University of York                            Fax  +44 (0)1904 500159
York YO10 5GE, UK                        http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/~jc