[Scip] Heuristics - Shift and Propagate

Stephen J Maher stephen.maher at student.unsw.edu.au
Mon Jan 10 07:02:26 MET 2011

Hi All,

I am having a little trouble with my model in that an assertion is
failing and I am not too sure what to do about it. The error that I
receive is shown below. I am trying to implement a branch and price model.

src/scip/heur_shiftandpropagate.c:205: relaxVar: Assertion
`matrix->ndiscvars <= probindex && probindex < matrix->ncols' failed.

I do not know what the error means, so I am unable to fix the problem.

If anyone has seen this problem before, I would appreciate hearing your
thoughts.

Cheers,

Steve