[Scip] multiple pricer

Sebastian Ruther Sebastian.Ruther at uon.edu.au
Fri Jan 28 06:00:29 MET 2011

  Hello,

I am implementing a Branch-and-Price method that has several pricing
problems. They are similar but have different underlying networks.
Ultimately I want to run the pricing problems in parallel but most
likely not all of them in each iteration. So for example I might want to
run them in groups of ten or so.
So I figured that just adding all the different pricers calling
SCIPincludeObjPricer for each of them and give them different priorities
wouldn't do the trick unless I can gain access to the priorities after
every time the master problem is solved.

The other option would be to have only one pricer that holds all the
pricing problems and their data. Obviously, controlling the sequence of
pricing problems would be easy in this case. Can you think of any
reasons why I shouldn't do it this way?

Thanks,
Sebastian