[Scip] Heuristics - Shift and Propagate

Stephen J Maher stephen.maher at student.unsw.edu.au
Mon Jan 31 04:29:28 MET 2011

Hi Gregor,

I have been using the updated file that you sent to me. It worked well.

Unfortunately I am having another problem with the shift and propagate
heuristic. I have disabled it by setting the frequency parameter to -1,
however I am getting the error

src/scip/heur_shiftandpropagate.c:1464: heurExecShiftandpropagate:
Assertion `SCIPisFeasEQ(scip, lb, ub)' failed

Is there a way for me to avoid this error?

Thanks for your help,

Steve