[Scip] Obtaining the LP solution to a node in Branch, Cut and Price

Tue Christensen TUEC at asb.dk
Wed Jun 15 10:35:25 MEST 2011

Thank you Timo for the quick answer!

As you stated it is possible to call SCIPgetLPBranchCands, but this will not supply me with the whole solution, only the fractional variables. In my case there very often is some integer valued variables in the optimal LP as well. Hence, I will still have to find these in some way. It might however be used to speed up the process I am currently using.

Regards, Tue

--
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged material.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,or taking of any action in reliance upon, this informationby persons or entities other than the intended recipientis prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.