[Scip] simple rounding and xor constraints

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Mon Mar 14 14:36:01 MET 2011

Hi James,

I am not an expert here, but after a quick look at
heur_simplerounding.c, I would suppose the heuristic is called during
the LP pricing loop and detects -- as you suggested -- that the current
LP solution is integral.

You could check this by adding

   #define SCIP_DEBUG

to the top of heur_simplerounding.c.  This should give you an output
line "executing simple rounding heuristic: X fractionals" with X=0 if
our guess is correct and print the solution.

ambros