[Scip] [SCIP] Is there a java interface available?

Oettich Steffen SBB CFF FFS (Extern) steffen.oettich at sbb.ch
Mon Mar 21 10:05:01 MET 2011

Hi everyone,

I am working in a project concerned with optimization of railway traffic. We develop a module for the on-line real-time optimization of timetables. The system is written in java, and integrated in a larger java-based system. Currently we evaluate CPLEX and Gurobi to solve the MILP problems. But I want to look at further options regarding the solver, including SCIP.

Is it possible to integrate SCIP in a java environment? A JNI interface to the solver library would be enough, the java code to create and solve MILP problems and read back the results already exists and is used with CPLEX and Gurobi.

Best regards,

Steffen Oettich