[Scip] Heuristics - Shift and Propagate

Jacob Spönemann Jacob.Spoenemann at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Nov 2 09:52:41 MET 2011

  Hi all,

I implemented a column generation algorithm using SCIP and Gurobi.

I am running into problems when the heuristic "Shift and Propagate" is
executed (in the end convertSides in lpi_grb.c causes the error because
the Gurobi interface cannot handle ranged rows). I tried to disable the
heuristic by setting the frequency parameter to -1, but nevertheless the
heuristic is executed.

I observed that the value of the frequency parameter is set to 0 during
solution process. Is there any chance to prevent that?

Best regards,

Jacob