[Scip] Branching using SCIP solely as a CP Solver

Alexander Schnell alexander.schnell at univie.ac.at
Fri Nov 18 10:50:09 MET 2011

Hi again,

now i'm trying to implement a branching rule based on fixed values
depending on the variable names.
Though, i want to select the first variable from the candidates (which i
can get with SCIPgetPseudoBranchCands()), check its name and then select
a value s based on its name. Based on this value i will apply the
function SCIPbranchVarVal() to create three
child nodes (x <= s-1, x == s and x >= s+1).

How can i tell SCIP that it should first analyze the node x == s?
Is there a possibility to set a branching priority for this node?

Best Regards,
Alexander Schnell