[Scip] Providing SCIP with an initial solution for a MIP

Marc Pfetsch m.pfetsch at tu-bs.de
Sun Sep 18 18:28:16 MEST 2011

Hi Jörg,

in the command line environment of SCIP you can first load you MIP and
then a solution file - the solution file should end with ".sol".

If the solution is partial or infeasible, it is discarded, because SCIP
does not know what to do with it. What would you wnat to do with such a
partial/infeasible solution?

Best,

Marc