[Scip] Calling a separator

Hélène Toussaint helene.toussaint at isima.fr
Thu Apr 5 13:46:21 MEST 2012

Hi,

I have implemented a separator using the C++ class. I have redefined
only the scip_execlp method. I see in the doc that this method is called
in the LP solving loop. However it is never called when I run my
program. I have called SCIPincludeObjSepa before solving and tried
several priority flags. I put freq = maxbounddist = 1 and delay = false.
I'd like scip_execlp be called before branching (since it should help me
to get rid of some fractional solutions). Do I forget something ?

Morever I have also  a pricer so the constraints generated  by the
separator must be updated when I get new variables. I would like to know
if it may cause potential errors in SCIP ?

If somebody have an example implementing a separator I would be happy to
have a look to it :).

Best,
Hélène