[Scip] ZIB installation problem

Paolo Lazzeroni paolo.lazzeroni at polito.it
Mon Apr 16 16:09:37 MEST 2012

Hi all,
I'd like to install the last version of ZIB Optimization Suite 2.1.1,
but during compiling step there is some warning message appearing on the
terminal:

in lib/libzimpl.darwin.x86.gnu.opt.a, file was built for unsupported
file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)
ld: warning: in /usr/local/lib/libgmp.dylib, file was built for
unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)

After that a list of Undefined Symbol is shown and the installation of
SCIP is aborted.
A previous version of ZIB is already installed on my mac (2.0.1) and I
have followed the same installation procedure used in the past.
Is the warning message due to some compiler problem related to the
architecture?

Thank you in advance.

Paolo.