[Scip] SCIP Workshop in Darmstadt

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Aug 7 12:04:42 MEST 2012

Dear SCIP-users,

now that the new SCIP version is available, there will be a two day SCIP
workshop on

    September 10 and 11, 2012, in Darmstadt.

Start: Monday  10, 13 h
End:   Tuesday 11, 17 h

The workshop will take place in Dolivostr. 15, Darmstadt, see

http://www3.mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de/ags/optimierung/how-to-find-us.html

and is free of charge.

We invite you to participate. It would be great if you could give a 30
minute talk on your research. The idea is that you would present the
mathematical background of what you do with SCIP and give some details
on how you use SCIP. There will also be time to discuss problems or
issues that you are having with SCIP. Thus, we would like to cover both
theory and practice.

There will be talks on the following topics:
- Column Generation
- Solving Mixed-Integer SDPs
- Symmetries in Integer Programming

We are sure that there are many more ...

Please give us feedback by

    August 31, 2012

whether you are planning to participate and/or give a talk.

If enough people are interested, we will organize an introduction to
SCIP on Wednesday 12 (at the same location). Please indicate whether you
would like to attend the SCIP-introduction.

Best

Sonja Mars
Marc Pfetsch

Sonja Mars