[Scip] Bug (?) in SCIPprintCons

michael.winkler@zib.de michael.winkler at zib.de
Tue Aug 7 15:29:55 MEST 2012

Hi Daniel,

due to some changes for the CIP format, we changed the behaviour of
SCIPprintCons() such that it no longer writes the endline character "\n".

Therefor, you need to add a "SCIPinfoMessage(scip, file, "\n");" after
your SCIPprintCons() call or if you only need this in the case SCIP_DEBUG
is defined, there is also this new macro
SCIPdebugPrintCons(scip,cons,file), which then behaves like the old
Version of SCIPprintCons().

Best, Michael