[Scip] How can I read the values of fixed variables in the collected feasible solutions

sheetal murkute shvm11 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 02:40:42 MEST 2012

Hello,

I want to obtain the values of all the variables in the collected feasible
solutions in SCIP.
I could collect the feasible solutions and could transform those variable
to the original variable space.

I want to obtain the values of the fixed variables.
I have used the following methods for getting number and SCIP_VAR**
structure array of the fixed variables.

SCIP_VAR** fixedvars;
fixnum  = SCIPgetNFixedVars(scip);
fixedvars = SCIPgetFixedVars(scip);

Could you please let me know how I can read the values of the fixed
variables in the collected feasible solutions.
How can I read the values of structure elements for SCIP_VAR**?

--
Thanks with Best Regards,
Sheetal

:)