[Scip] no cleanupcols(root) when branching early?

Sebastian Ruther Sebastian.Ruther at uon.edu.au
Thu Dec 6 07:59:39 MET 2012

  Hello,

When I set the cleanupcols flags to true (root and/or other nodes) and
do early branching as described in the pricer description, no columns
are removed from the LP. The reason is that only focusnodeToFork calls
SCIPlpCleanupNew while focusnodeToPseudofork doesn't.
When the pricer returns  SCIP_DIDNOTRUN the aborted flag is set to true
and so SCIP always creates a Pseudofork.

Is there a reason why a pseudofork is not allowed to remove columns? Can
I add similar lines of code from focusnodeToFork to focusnodeToPseudofork?

Thank you for your help,
Sebastian