[Scip] Adding new constraints after solving the problem

Timo Berthold berthold at zib.de
Wed Dec 19 16:51:09 MET 2012

Hi Rostislav,

> either by calling the next
> SCIPfreeTransform() or by calling the next SCIPfreeTransform()
I do not really see the either..or. ;-)

Anyhow, as a first attempt, have you tried compiling SCIP in debug mode (
make OPT=dbg) and running your program in a debugger, like, e.g., gdb?
Maybe an assert comes up beforehand that points a way to your problem.
if this is the case, you might post the assert, including the backtrace
(function call stack) and eventually values that are part of the failed
assert (e.g. when the assert says that two values should be equal, it can
be helpful to know which values they actually have in case of failure).

For debugging codes that use SCIP, also see
http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/DEBUG.shtml

If this does not help, the next step would be to run your code with
valgrind to detect the faulty memory access.

Best
Timo