[Scip] ZIMPL question

Thorsten Koch koch at zib.de
Wed Feb 8 22:11:55 MET 2012

Dear Julio,

you can check yourself.

do forall <r,p> in revs*paps do print r, " ", p, " ", w[r,p];

will print out whatever was read into w.

Best regards,
Thorsten

Am 08.02.2012 18:15, schrieb Julio Rojas:
> Dear all, I'm sorry to interrupt the regular flow of this list, but I need
> to read a table in file and feed it as a parameter table to the problem.
> This is what I'm doing:
>
> set revs := {1 .. 104};
> set paps := {1 .. 114};
> param w[revs*paps] := read "score.csv" as "n+";
>
> Is this alright? I'm having results, but I don't know if the table is
> properly read.
>
> Thanks for your help and sorry for the off-topic question.
>
> Best regards.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Curiosity has its own reason for existing.          -- Albert Einstein
Dr. Thorsten Koch / Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum für Informationstechnik Berlin
www.zib.de/koch  /          Takustraße 7, 14195 Berlin-Dahlem, Germany
koch at zib.de     /                     Phone +49-30-84185-213, Fax -269
_______________/  DFG Research Center "Matheon"  http://www.matheon.de

Kooperativer Bibliotheksverbund Berlin Brandenburg  http://www.kobv.de