[Scip] How to get all feasible solutions reached during the SCIP solve ?

Hélène Toussaint helene.toussaint at isima.fr
Fri Jan 27 09:40:39 MET 2012

Hi

I'd like to get all the feasible solutions that SCIP have found during
its solving process.

I have tried to do it with a constraint handler using the event
SCIP_EVENTTYPE_SOLFOUND.
<http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/type__event_8h.html#ac4326687adf8b4175a2a2145b592401b>However
when I enter the scip_exec function of this class the current solution
often violate the constraints (I get the variable values with the
SCIPgetSolVal function). Moreover I never enter this function when the
optimal solution is found.

Does it exist any method to get all the feasible solutions ?

Best regards
Hélène