[Scip] Assert when calling SCIPfree(scip) and question about restart

Sonja Mars sonja.mars at math.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Jan 27 17:02:34 MET 2012

Hi,

I'm using SCIP for solving Mixed-Integer SDPs with my own relaxator and my own constraint handler. After solving I call SCIPfree(&scip) for freeing the memory and I get a strange assert about transformed fixed variables. I don't have any idea what I can do to avoid this assert. Do I have to implement some additional methods?
Here is the assert:
Assertion failed: (SCIPvarGetTransVar(var) == NULL), function SCIPvarResetBounds, file src/scip/var.c, line 8081.

Related to that question I would like to know, if I have to consider special things for making my constraint handler restartable. I don't have an example yet, where the full restart is done, but I'm not sure if it is possible with my constraints, because for example I am changing their data in a scip_exitpre-method. Are there any rules what is needed?

Thanks,
Sonja

----
Sonja Mars, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg,
Lehrstuhl für Wirtschaftsmathematik, Forschungsgebiet Diskrete Optimierung
Cauerstraße 11 (03.383), 91058 Erlangen
Tel: +49 9131 85-67 185
www.am.uni-erlangen.de/wima