[Scip] LP solution status SCIP_LPSOLSTAT_OBJLIMIT

Grit Claßen classen at math2.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jul 16 14:20:42 MEST 2012

Hello Stefan,

in a Branch-and-Bound algorithm, I would agree with you. But in a
Branch-and-Price algorithm, the LP solution can decrease in a node when
more variables are added. Anyway, a node with LP solution infinity in
one step of the pricing routine is not cut off in my program.

Best,
Grit

--

Dipl.-Comp.Math. Grit Claßen

UMIC Research Centre and Lehrstuhl II für Mathematik
RWTH Aachen University
52056 Aachen
Germany

phone: +49 241 80 20753 or +49 241 80 94999
http://www.math2.rwth-aachen.de
http://www.isek.rwth-aachen.de