[Scip] failure to free feasible primal CIP solutions

James Cussens james.cussens at york.ac.uk
Tue Jul 31 16:56:24 MEST 2012

I'm solving a series of MIPs, each one with an extra constraint added.
I call

SCIP_CALL( SCIPfreeTransform(scip) );

just before adding each new constraint. When running in debug mode I
(sometimes) get:

gobnilp: src/scip/primal.c:143: SCIPprimalFree: Assertion
`(*primal)->nexistingsols == 0' failed.

Looking at the code in primal.c it seems like the calls to SCIPsolFree
should clear out existing primal
solutions, so I can't see what's gone wrong.

Some of these to-be-deleted primal solutions will have originated from
a heuristic of mine, so perhaps I missed implementing something needed
there.

Any ideas?

James

--