[Scip] Dual values of constraints of own constraint handler

Grit Claßen classen at math2.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jun 22 11:19:40 MEST 2012

Hello,

this email somehow continues my question on SCIP_ConsData from the
beginnig of this week. I have implemented the constraint handler for
branching constraints in my Branch-and-Price framework. But now in my
pricer, I also have to consider the new constructed branching
constraints with their dual values. The question is how to get the dual
values of the constraints of my branching constraint handler?

I have included a "SCIP_ROW* row" member in my SCIP_ConsData to be able
to call SCIProwGetDualsol(...). However, I do not know when the rows are
created. Do I have to create them in a callback function of the
constraint handler? I tried to create the rows when creating the
branching constraints. But there must be an error somewhere since my
program creates the same branching constraints twice (consecutively). I
presume that the rows are not handled correctly.

An alternative way I can think of is to create the rows in the sepalp
callback. Would this be the correct way? Anyway, do I have to handle the
rows to be able to get dual values of my branching constraints?

Thank you and best wishes
Grit

--
Dipl.-Comp.Math. Grit Claßen

UMIC Research Centre and Lehrstuhl II für Mathematik
RWTH Aachen University
52056 Aachen
Germany

phone: +49 241 80 20753 or +49 241 80 94999
http://www.math2.rwth-aachen.de
http://www.isek.rwth-aachen.de