[Scip] Collecting feasible solutions in SCIP - (reading the values of continuous variable)

sheetal murkute shvm11 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 18:19:03 MEST 2012

Hello,

I want to collect feasible solutions for MIP in SCIP.
I have used the method SCIPgetCountedSparseSolutions(). When I print the
variable values using
SPARSESOLUTION*** structure elements (lbvalues and ubvalues), I could print
the values of only the variables
that are bounded to integral values.

However, I want to collect values of all the variables (continuous and
integral) for each feasible solution.
How can I get these values?

Do I need to solve the problem again for each feasible solution by changing
the variable- bounds of integral variables
to the values that I get by the method SCIPgetCountedSparseSolutions() ?
Which methods can I use
for copying the problem for each feasible solution and changing the
variable bounds?

Is there any other way for this that could take less time?

--
Thanks with Best Regards,
Sheetal