[Scip] SCIP Interactive Shell LP dual/basis information

Stefan Heinz heinz at zib.de
Tue Mar 6 11:50:32 MET 2012

Hi,

On 03/05/12 20:16, dinakar gade wrote:
> Hello,
> I was wondering if there was a way to access lp dual/slack/basis
> information from the SCIP interactive shell. Or do we have to use a
> code to extract this information? I am asking this question with
> regards to the lex-dual-algorithm.
It is not possible to access the dual/slack/basis information via the
interactive shell. Sorry. You need to write a small code example.
Depending on your focus, there are different options. Most like you
should implememnt an event handler which gets called after an LP is
solved. At that point in time you can access all the stuff you want. If
you want to this you can use the event handler example as starting point
and just change the event type to one you want to catch.

http://scip.zib.de/doc/examples/Eventhdlr/index.html

A list of all possible events can be fond here:

http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/type__event_8h.html

LP events are:

SCIP_EVENTTYPE_FIRSTLPSOLVED
<http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/type__event_8h.html#a0e97c429cd89b9aedaaa0ab64f6b8371>